It’s my hunch that like Austin and Rachel Holt, you have read books, prayed hard, and have gone through some sort of marital or relationship counseling. But despite learning about how to budgets, expectations in sex, or how to formulate a parenting plan, you came head-to-head with a very real - and problematic situation: Even though you were in love, your deepest hurts, unhealed wounds and unconscious patterns (and those of your partner) reared their ugly heads and sabotaged your relationship. Whether it was infidelity or another kind of betrayal, there was trouble, and suddenly you felt like you were in over your head...
- How the “Divine setup” in marriage and the IMAGO match can help you find each other again and heal once and for all.
- The difference between “being willing” and “to will” and why the idea of “You can heal your marriage all alone!” is a marketing tactic that does not work long term.
- Why having agreements, not expectations in a marriage (or any relationships) is the best way to stay healthy, safe, and happy.
- Creating a life that is designed around healthy connection, love, and mutual growth – no matter how badly your relationship has gotten off track, and the power of third party objectivity.
- Phrasing your feelings in terms of “inarguable truth,” so your partner will finally hear (and understand) you!
- Simple practices that keep marriages together for the long haul and the power of knowing what values your marriage stands for.
Supporting married couples in healing, transformation, and intimate connection in their marriage, Austin and Rachel Holt are one of the only Big Leap Certified husband and wife teams in the world. They possess an undeniable passion and joy in supporting couples to create fun, blissful, and drama-free marriages through powerful tools, personal healing, simple mindset shifts, and the unconditional love of God. Through their brand Because Marriage Matters, they've created marriage products, in-person events, online programs, and communities that help couples all over the world. Their unique approach includes elements from their Christian Faith, The Hendricks Institute, IMAGO therapy, Mindfulness, interpersonal neurobiology, Gottman research and more.
Learn more about Austin, Rachel and Because Marriage Matters at https://becausemarriagematters.com/
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love.
If you are ready to strip down & soar, then download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.NakedSelfWorth.com so you can untangle yourself from the past, reclaim the present, and create the future on your own terms.
All with a wink and a smile!