We Believe That A Relationship Does Not Complete You. You Are Already Whole – But Two Whole People Create A Strong Relationship
You’ve been through the worst in a relationship– you’ve been betrayed. Whether that betrayal is physical, emotional, intellectual, or financial, you know what a bad relationship is like. But what does a good one look like? Join Lora as she interviews Lili Walford, Behavioral Profiler, Hypnotist, and Life Coach, NLP Master Practitioner & Trainer Specializing in Relationships.
Learn the four keys to a healthy relationship: Collaboration, Communication, Consideration, and Compatibility, and how to find, create, and sustain a healthy relationship, where two people can grow, and always have each other’s best interest at heart.
- What really causes a loss of connection and attraction in relationships.
- How to use behavior profiling tips to tell if someone is a narcissist or psychopath and is worth dating or relating to – or not.
- Understanding communication in terms of “Where you speak from, is where you speak to.”
- How to stop, feel, and step into the power of becoming responsible for your own emotional happiness.
- The power of authentic communication around difficult topics such as attraction to someone who is not your partner.
Lily Walford is an international dating coach who focuses on how busy professionals can date safely and successfully when the relationship and dating industry focuses on manipulation techniques, scripts and dating apps that often create short term and superficial relationships. Using behavioral psychology and cutting-edge profiling to support you wherever you are in your love life. From meeting the right one, healing from toxic relationships to creating a healthy relationship that lasts, we have you covered!
You’ve worked hard to be where you are right now, ensure that you share that life with someone special.
Learn more about Lili and her work, and take the free Love With Intelligence Quiz at www.LoveWithIntelligence.com
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Untangle yourself from the past, release judgment, and uncover the power, beauty, and joy that’s been inside you all along. All with a wink and a smile!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.NakedSelfWorth.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!